Be in the best shape of your life in 40 weeks. This is a realistic timeframe to make some noticeable changes. At the end of the 40 weeks you may feel that you have made all the improvements that you were looking for, in which case you can maintain what you have. You may feel that you have additional specific goals, superb – you can specialise after this programme to achieve those goals, I’ll outline future programmes designed around a variety of goals. Does the idea of 40 weeks put you off? This isn’t a quick fix, we’ll be establishing new habits, laying down some great foundations – improving mobility, adding strength, improving cardiovascular fitness, adding lean muscle mass, dropping body fat. We’ll be doing this in phases making improvements in each area each phase with each subsequent phase building upon the last with noticeable improvements during each phase.
What can you expect?
- Achieve measurable strength gains
- Improve muscular endurance
- Make cardiovascular improvements
- Improve flexibility/mobility
- Become more resilient to injury
- A reduction in body fat
- Increased muscle mass
- A 40 week programme detailing every aspect required for success
- 3 programmes designed to run back to back
- Within the programmes you’ll find multiple phases.
- The longest phase is 6 weeks and the foundation phases are 4 weeks each – long enough to be effective but short enough to keep focus and enthusiasm high
- See and feel results from as early as the end of week 2, but you’ll see results during each phase and programme
- Each of the twice weekly weights sessions will train the whole body
- 2 short cardio sessions per week
- Built in rest days each week and rest weeks scheduled between phases and programmes
- Workouts are designed to completed with 1 hour including warm-ups and stretches
- Suitable for both men and woman of all ages
- For those who welcome a structured healthy approach
- For those looking for a new way of living rather than a quick fix (they rarely work by the way)