All services are designed to be effective for you in terms if time and results. Which route you take will depend on your goals, experience and budget.
Will my approach suit you?
Do you possess the following?
- A strong desire to become a better version of you.
- The motivation to work through challenging situations.
- The willingness to try new approaches.
- A desire to continually learn and adapt.
Are you looking for a coach/personal trainer like this?
- A meticulous planner in the short, medium and long term.
- Values individuality.
- Has a lifelong passion for health and fitness.
- Has competed internationally in powerlifting.
- Has a proven track record with a large range of age groups.
- Demands motivation and attention to safe and productive technique.
- Will guide, push and encourage you in each workout.
- Not a workout buddy and repetition counter!
If so, then I’ll be able to help you to achieve your goals in an efficient manner.
Protocols – Taking a long term approach. Dedication, balance and a good work ethic will help in your body transformation. Most people have a desire to specialise in some way, below are some of the popular protocols. Let me help guide you with a balanced training plan coupled with nutritional changes and lifestyle changes to begin your journey.
- Fit for Life – leaner, stronger, more agile, more mobile
- Fat Loss – make fat loss a priority but not neglecting strength, conditioning and mobility
- Strength – make strength gains a priority but within a balanced framework
- Performance – strength and conditioning for your sport
I no longer provide 1-on-1 personal training for new clients outside of powerlifting coaching. I am please to offer comprehensive online coaching alternatives.
For the more intermediate trainee primarily interested in training to improve strength without a coach being present. This requires an initial questionnaire and follow-up questions to allow me to gain an insight into your physical history, current physical shape, long term goals and exercise experience. You’d need to be proficient in training with free weights and will have at been training for at least 6 months.
You may already lead an active lifestyle and exercise regularly but are not getting the physical results you desire. One area to look at closely is nutrition. If your looking to get leaner or add muscle mass understanding your nutritional requirements is pivotal to your success.
If you are happy to workout by yourself but would like to learn how to perform the exercises safely and effectively, then how about a single 1-to-1 session which will be tailored to demonstrate effective exercise technique and then move to the online coaching model. Bring you own camera along and we’ll make guidance videos throughout the session for you to refer to each time that you work out.
Experienced Trainer – I have trained many people across a wide age spectrum with a vast array of goals – from weight loss, strength training for rugby, competitive powerlifting, mobility and general wellbeing. Work with me to create a plan to achieve your goals. As a trainer my goals is to help you achieve your goals through education and encouragement using the most effective exercises and making the correct food choices. After a couple of cycles you will be in a position to be self-sufficient in terms of exercise form, programme construction and nutrition to guide yourself, obviously I am more than happy to continue to guide, encourage and support.
Use the contact page to ask any questions and to arrange your first session