The most effective approach is work 1-to-1. Following an initial assessment and consultation a bespoke programme will be created to help to achieve your agreed goals. Nutrition advice will be provided as well as guidance for healthy living. Full nutritional analysis is available – see below for details.
6 x sessions (1 hour) – £300
10 x sessions (1 hour) – £450
Nutritional guidance (assessment and recommendations) – £100
6 session package
- Initial health assessment and consultation (can form part of an initial extended session or done separately)
- Goal setting and agreement
- Assigned ‘homework’
- 6 tailored workouts including warm-up, cardiovascular training, resistance training, cool-down and stretches
- Progress assessment as part of session #6
10 session package
- As the 6 session package but with the following changes.
- 10 tailored workouts including warm-up, cardiovascular training, resistance training, cool-down and stretches
- Progress assessments carried out during session #5 and #10.
Health assessment – may include: body weight, body fat, waist/hips ratio. Posture analysis. Range of motion. Blood pressure. CV fitness check. Muscular fitness. The extent of the assessment will depend on how comfortable the client feels to be assessed.
Nutritional guidance – Nutritional assessment with recommendations (client required to keep a 7 day food diary). Can be added to 6 or 10 session package.
Various locations are available for personal training – Training facilities
Payment is to be made upfront for the package of sessions. We accept cash, standing order, direct transfer and PayPal.
Terms and conditions
Expiry for sessions (1-to-1) – valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
All cancellations must be received at least 24 hours before your training session in order to avoid being charged for your session. Clients who do not cancel with 24 hours notice will be charged for the cancelled session.
Here at QoLUP we understands that emergencies happen. We provide every client with one free short-notice cancellation. You will not be charged for your first cancellation with less than 24 hour notice. Subsequent short-notice cancellations will be charged for the session. The free short-notice cancellation only applies if your personal trainer is notified prior to the session start time. No shows are not eligible for the free cancellation.